We contribute to the realization of an affluent and sustainable society through the creation of innovative semiconductor substrates.
Sicoxs Corporation was established in June of 2012 with the goal of realizing new semiconductor substrates based on original ideas. In 2017, we began the construction of a prototypical mass-production line for direct bonded SiC substrates and we’re currently selling samples of those substrates to customers.
- Company Name
- Sicoxs Corporation
- List of Directors
- President and Representative Director
- Takayuki Iino
- Director Vice-president
- Naoka Inoue
- Kouya Shimizu
- Audit & Supervisory Board Member
- Koichi Uzawa
- Shareholder Composition
- Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ltd.: 100%
- Head Office Location
Shimbashi Sumitomo Building 7F
5-11-3 Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Kagoshima Plant Location
c/o Phenitec Semiconductor Corp. Kagoshima Plant
1770-1 Kitakata, Yusui-cho, Aira, Kagoshima, 899-6202, Japan
- Ome Plant Location
c/o Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ltd. Ome District Div.
1-6-1 Suehiro-cho, Ome-shi, Tokyo, 198-8601, Japan
- ¥10million (at the end of March 2022)
- June 1, 2012
- 36 (at the end of March 2022)
- Correspondent Bank
- MUFG Bank
- Jun. 2012
- Company established.
- Sep. 2012
- Kaga Electronics Co., Ltd. investment started.
- Apr. 2017
- Kagoshima plant established.
- Oct. 2017
- Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ltd. acquired 51% of shares from Kaga Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Dec. 2018
- ISO9001:2015, JIS Q 9001:2015 (DESIGN / DEVELOPMENT AND MANUFACTURE (OUTSOURCING) OF SILICON CARBIDE SUBSTRATE.) certified.
- Dec. 2019
- ISO14001:2015, JIS Q 14001:2015 (DESIGN/DEVELOPMENT AND MANUFACTURE (OUTSOURCING) OF SILICON CARBIDE SUBSTRATE.) certified.
- Oct. 2020
- Ome plant established.
- Mar. 2022
- Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ltd. acquired shares from Kaga Electronics Co., Ltd. This is the current shareholder composition.
Shimbashi Sumitomo Building 7F, 5-11-3 Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-0004, Japan
JR Shimbashi Station, Seven minute walk from Karasumori Exit